Guo, Qing (郭青)
Qing received this Ph.D. degree in computer application technology from the School of Computer Science and Technology, Tianjin University under the supervise of Prof. Wei Feng and Prof. Bin Wu.
He is currently a Research Fellow with the Cyber Security Lab (CSL), Nanyang Technological University.
His research interests are video object tracking, image denoising, image segmentation, and other related vision problems.
Address: School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
- Selective Spatial Regularization for CF tracking was accepted by IEEE TIP.
- Saliency-aware Regularization for CF tracking was accepted by IEEE TIP.
- We achieved the best paper award of ICME 2018.
- One paper was accepted by PRICAI 2018.
- Two papers were accepted by ICME 2018.
- Results on OTB-100 of DSiam were added.
- Some missing files of DSiam were added.
- The code of DSiam was added.
- The project page of DSiam was added.
- I obtained the National Graduate Fellowship 2017.
*: the corresponding author; §: equal contribution to the first author.
- Qing Guo, Ruize Han, Wei Feng, Zhihao Chen, and Liang Wan. Selective Spatial Regularization by Reinforcement Learned Decision Making for Object Tracking. IEEE Transcations on Image Processing, 2020, 29(7): 2999 - 3013. (CCF-A)[project]
- Wei Feng, Ruize Han, Qing Guo*, Jianke Zhu, and Song Wang. Dynamic Saliency-Aware Regularization for Correlation Filter-Based Object Tracking. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2019, 28(7): 3232 - 3245. (CCF-A)[project]
- Qing Guo, Wei Feng, Ce Zhou, and Bin Wu. Structure-Regularized Compressive Tracking with Online Data-Driven Sampling. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2017, 26(12): 5692-5705. (CCF-A)
- Qing Guo, Shuifa Sun, Xuhong Ren, Fangmin Dong, Bruce Z. Gao, and Wei Feng. Freqeuncy-tuned Active Contour Model. Neurocomputing, 2018, 275(31): 2307-2316. [project]
- Qing Guo, Fangmin Dong, Shuifa Sun, Bangjun Lei, and Zhi Gao. Image Denosing Algorithm Based on Contourlet Transform for Optical Coherence Tomography Heart Tube Image. IET Image Processing, 2013, 7(5): 442-450. [pdf]
- Qing Guo, Wang Liwen, Fangmin Dong, Chenwei Nie, Shuifa Sun, and Jihua Wang. Identification of Wheat Stripe Rust and Powdery Mildew Using Orientation Coherence Feature. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2015, 46(1):26-34.
- Fangmin Dong, Qing Guo, Shuifa Sun, Xuhong Ren, Liwen Wang, Shiyu Feng, and Zhi Gao. Direction Weight based Contourlet Transform Denoisng Framework for OCT Image. Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, 2013, 19(4): 525-535. [pdf]
- Pengyu Zhang, Qing Guo §, and Wei Feng. Fast Spatially-Regularized Correlation Filters for Visual Object Tracking.In PRICAI 2018.(CCF-C) [project]
- Ruize Han, Qing Guo §, and Wei Feng. Content-Related Spatial Regularization for Visual Object Tracking. In ICME 2018.(CCF-B, Oral,Best Paper Award) [project]
- Zhihao Chen, Qing Guo §, Liang Wan, and Wei Feng. Background-Suppressed Correlation Filters for Visual Tracking. in ICME 2018 .(CCF-B)[project]
- Qing Guo, Wei Feng, Ce Zhou, Rui Huang, and Song Wang. Learning Dynamic Siamese Network for Visual Object Tracking. in ICCV 2017 .(CCF-A)[project]
- Qing Guo, Shuifa Sun, Fangmin Dong, Wei Feng, Siyu Ma, and Bruce Z. Gao. Freqeuncy-tuned Active Contour Model for Biomedical image segmentation. In ICASSP 2017.(CCF-B, Oral) [project]
- Ce Zhou, Qing Guo*, Li Wang, and Wei Feng. Selective Object and Context Tracking. In ICASSP 2017.(CCF-B) [pdf][project]
- Qing Guo, Wei Feng, Ce Zhou, and Bin Wu. Structure-Regularized Compressive Tracking. In ICME 2016.(CCF-B, Oral) [pdf]
- Qing Guo, Fangmin Dong, Shuifa Sun, Xuhong Ren, Shiyu Feng, and Zhi Gao. Improved Rotating Kernel Transformation Based Contourlet Domain Image Denoising Framework. 2013 Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia (PCM), Nanjing, 2013, (8294):146-157.(CCF-C) [pdf]
- Qing Guo, Shuifa Sun, Fangmin Dong, Zhi Gao, and Rui Wang. Optical Coherence Tomography Heart Tube Image Denoising Based on Contourlet Transform. Proceedings of 2012 International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics(ICMLC), Xi'an, 2012, (3):1139-1144. (EI, Oral) [pdf]
- Shuifa Sun, Qing Guo*, Fangmin Dong, and Bangjun Lei. On-line Boosting Based Real-time Tracking with Efficient Hog. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Vancouver, Canada, 2013, 2297-2301.(CCF-B) [pdf]
- Liwen Wang, Fangmin Dong, Qing Guo*, Chenwei Nie, and Shuifa Sun. Improved Rotation Kernel Transformation Directional Feature for Recognition of Wheat Stripe Rust and Powdery Mildew. 2014 International Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP 2014), Dalian, China. [pdf]
- Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Image Processing(TIP)
- Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security (TIFS)
- Reviewer of Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation (JVCI)
- Reviewer of Pattern Recognition Letters
- Reviewer of Neural Processing Letters
- Reviewer of Information Sciences
- Reviewer of Neurocomputing
- Reviewer of IEEE Access
- Reviewer of IET Image Processing
- Reviewer of Electronic Letters
- Reviewing for ICCV, CVPR,ECCV, AAAI, IJCAI
- 2019 Excellent Doctor Dissertation of Tianjin University
- 2018 China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) Scholarship
- 2017 National Graduate Fellowship
- 2015 Excellent Master Dissertation of Hubei province
- 2013 National Graduate Fellowship
- Third prize of the 5th computer simulation contest of China
- 2011 Outstanding graduates of Hebei Province